Inter-Lakes School District

...Home of the Lakers

Inter-Lakes School District
Financial Aid Information

If your child/student is headed to college in the Fall, it is time to fill out the FAFSA today:

  • Every college, two year, four year and specialty schools require the FAFSA
  • FAFSA = Free Application for Federal Student Aid (This document is filled out every year a student is in college)
  • Fill it out online at
  • This document will want parent & student  income and assets information
  • Call The Center for College Planning (NHHEAF)  in Concord for a free FAFSA filing appointment 1-800-525-2577x119
  • Some private colleges also require the CSS Profile found on
  • Colleges set their own deadlines for financial aid.  For example both UNH & Plymouth State require a completed FAFSA  by March 1st


Financial Aid Night Powerpoint


Here is another resource you may use when navigating the college financial aid process:

                                     "Ultimate FAFSA Resource Guide"

Scholarship Searches Fund Finder (ExPAN) - Found through the College Board home page FASTWEB - Found thorough the financial aid home page
http://www. same as above
FASTWEB - Found thorough the financial aid home page adventure/otherso.html Adventures in Education - View in the are of "Scholarships, Grants, and Fellowships"

Take me to the Top

Other Internet Adventures
Education Agencies and Resources: U.S. Dept. of Education com/Education/Financial_Aid/ Yahoo Financial Aid Search scholar.htm Molis Minority Scholarships Mapping-your-future Peterson's Education Center NASFAA - National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators Americorps Nellie Mae Sallie Mae

Be advised: The Financial Aid Office does not recommend the use of one site over another and websites are currently unregulated by any authorizing agency.

Take me to the Top

Financial Aid Sources - New Hampshire

(Aid may be based on need, merit or both)
  • New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission
    2 Industrial Park Drive, Concord, NH 03301 (603) 271-2555
    • NH State Incentive Grant (FAFSA required)
    • NH Nursing Education Grant
  • New Hampshire State Department of Education
    101 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301 (603) 271-6051
    • Robert C. Byrd Honors Scholarship

Take me to the Top

Financial Aid Sources - Private

  • New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
    37 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301 (603) 225-6641
    • Scholarships, grants and low interest loans


  • State of New Hampshire Department of Justice Charitable Trusts Unit
    33 Capitol Street, Concord, NH 03301-6397 (603)271-2110
    • Listing of NewHampshire Charitable Funds
  • New Hampshire Higher Education Resource Center
    44 Warren Street, Concord, NH 03301 1-800-525-2577
    • Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP)
    • Alternative Loans for Parent and Students (ALPS)


  • New Hampshire Higher Education Resource Center
    44 Warren Street, Concord, NH 03301 1-800-525-2577, Ext. 119
    • Private and public sources of financial aid on national database (personal profile required - available at financial aid counter)


Many private organizations also provide aid to students

  • Parent's Employers
  • Professional Association
  • Labor Unions
  • Community Service Organizations (Chamber of Commerce, Lions, Rotary, etc...)
  • Credit Unions
  • Churches
  • Veteran Organizations
  • Fraternities/Sororities
  • High School Guidance offices receive many applications from private and community organizations
  • Law offices and Trust departments

Inter-Lakes School District | 103 Main Street | Meredith, NH 03253


You are here: Home Financial Aid